Pre-lit Artificial Trees
- Fire Resistant
- Lights and a stand are inlcluded
- Value over time
- No adding water or tree dropping needles.
- No fresh tree scent
- Assembly and shaping of tree each year takes time
- Dealing with light sets or sections of lights that do not work after storage
- Wear over time, tree doesn't look as good as when you first get it
- Not eco-friendly
Live Cut Trees
- Smells like Christmas
- Fresh Tree every year
- Grown in USA
- Helps air quality
- Not hypoallergenic
- Not fire resistant
- Lights and stand sold separately
- Must add water to stand
- Most artificial trees are made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) which is non-biodegradable
- Almost 90% of all artificial trees are imported from China.
- For every live cut tree cut at a farm, three new saplings are planted.
- Christmas tree farms in the US (about 500,000 acres) provide enough oxygen for about 10 million people for a year.
- Almost all live cut trees are recycled in some way after Christmas. They are used to make mulch, used in bonfires, use for fish cover in ponds or lakes and especially on the gulf coast used in stopping coastal erosion.
The Winner - LIVE CUT CHRISTMAS TREES!!!
Keep the Family Tradition alive with Real CHRISTMAS TREES!
You can SMELL the FRESHNESS!
Louisiana Nursery has over 500 on display, with sizes 2 ft, up to 12 ft. The best part? Our hand picked, premium trees are kept in fresh water!